Monday, October 08, 2007

Life...

I don't know what switch has been turned on or off in my brain but it is making some funny adjustments ever since I have moved to California. Somedays the reactions don't even come up to my consious but other days they sit right there on the forefront. I guess it depends on the day. My dreams have become more vivid, my realization of reality slower and I find myself slipping into a new life and persona that I don't mind. I feel myself fading fast from my life in Eugene and I no longer feel like throwing up ropes into midair with no respone, yet I am okay with that. California is very different. No recycling, no multi-racial culture, and yet. I don't know. My ideas and reflections from my dreams and my life are too private to put here. They are really that deep and it seems that the two people that I want to discuss these ideas with are 5000 miles away or might as well be. I don't know. One day, I will figure it all out, but until then I think that I will just enjoy the ride, and try to "REALLY" smile.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bishop said...

I'm a little confused by this. You should give me a call and we should talk. I miss you. Any time Monday or Wednesday before 1:30 and any time in the evening after 7.

1-541-713-6161.

It is my room phone and we don't have an answering machine so if I don't pick up try again 10 minutes later. I'm working on the whole cell phone business but am super uber ridiculously poor/broke. Heehehehe.

11:24 PM  
Blogger julia said...

"so it goes" is a very symbolic phrase in that book. it's really good you should read it.

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home