Monday, February 26, 2007

Embrace

It always is amazing to me how much a hug can mean to someone. I guess that is a weird sentance to start with but nonetheless it is so true. I can think of so many times where I have been so down on myself, where I just wanted to give up, and I honestly felt like no one was there only to recieve a huge hug from a friend and then suddenly realize how important that connection is. I guess the only bad part about this desire and need for hugs is when you don't get enough of them. Sometimes it seems like we all hide away from human contact, or the days that we really need it, we, unfortunetly, recieve none. I don't know how to fix this but I just wanted to remind people to share their hugs, and that sometimes the silly things that you do make peoples' days. To clarify, someone once said "A single human touch is worth a thousand words of hope and promise." Remember and don't be afraid to reassure someone with a touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home