Saturday, July 29, 2006

Dear Anonymous

I am sorry that I cannot spell anonymous, I did try however. But back to your question. There was some doubt of what my "old" friends want and expect of me. I don't know how to act, except that I am supposed to be smart, and a good frisbee player. I feel as if I am not expected to grow or that I am only around because of one of the afore mentioned talents. The beauty of my "new" friends is that they haven't seen that side of me. They like who I am when I talk and just hang out. I don't even know if half my "old" friends know who I am when I just chill. I don't want to say that I dislike my "old" friends, I love them alot, but I am somewhat disturbed by the fact that I never see or hear from them...although the same could be said of me. Oh, well. Life. I hope this helps. Keep writing.
Autumn

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure I am one of those old friends. I hope I never made you feel like I wanted you around because you are smart and good at ultimate. But I definately see what you are saying about how you can feel more comfortable around newer people. Just be yourself around us old people. I love you for who you are not for what others expect you to be. I love you to death Autumn.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home