Monday, May 01, 2006

Adults...

Sometimes I really wonder about adults. I mean who said, okay you are eighteen, I feel that you are responsible. Let me tell you there are just some people not ready to take on those responsibilities...Anyways different subject. Is anyone else worried about Aubri?? She is seriously frightening me lately. I know something is wrong, but she won't tell anyone. I think that if Daniel or Luke talked to her long enough that she would open up, but even then I don't know. She seems so sad and lost, I wish I could be her guiding light. Or maybe just a candle to show her that her feet are still on safe and friendly ground. Hmm, I guess I don't have too much more to say...I do have a question, Yeon and Claire, did my advise help or would you rather I didn't comment? Okay that is all. Loves.

3 Comments:

Blogger yeon said...

Okay, adults are SUPPOSED to be responsible... but they are not always.

But on the topic of my Aubri... Man whenever I am with her, it feels like nothing's wrong, but hey, Im just a silly asian middle schooler, how could she take me seriously? But when she is in the presence of you, I feel the tensness. Like today for example.. when you and her were like arguing. Also, after practice, she was walking by herself to be picked up. I tried to comfort her, but she wouldnt even look at me. I think she does have something nibbling away in her busy stressed mind...
I just really wish Aubri wouldnt just think of me as a person to laugh with and smile at. I sometimes wish that I could help her with her problems, as I do for you too. Though I am one silly girl, I can be serious. I am a good advice-giver, and since your busy busy lives dont need any more build up as it is, know that I, Yeon Choi, will take some of that weight off your guy's shoulders. Tell Aubri I said that too. I love you guys. Dont fight. Stay in school.

10:43 PM  
Blogger yeon said...

why doesnt it say on your profile that there are any comments?

5:42 PM  
Blogger yeon said...

GOOOOOO me!!

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home